Purbeck 22 Map v 1.1
About the mod:
– 4 farms, arable/grain, dairy, sheep/chickens, piggery
– New changes at dairy farm
– Multiple sell points, pubs, industrial park
– 81 fields ranging from large to small, grass/arable
– Multiple forests, carpentry, large BGA, stock market and a grain mill
– New grass textures
* Fixed Silage bales at sheep farm
* Icons not appear in all game modes
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!