Realistic Lighting 2 JBX Settings v 1.9.12
About the mod:
The post processing effects of Reshade + JBX Settings v1.9.12 offer more realistic graphics and compatibility with many Games.
– Better Lighting
– Better Color
– Better Contrast
– No Pure White
– Sharpness and Focus
– Better Color Temperature
Adjustments required* in the Game
– Resolution: The Maximum of the Monitor (*)
– Fullscreen: ON
– Brightness: 1.0
– Hardware Profile: Very High
– Anti-Aliasing MSAA: 8x (*)
– Texture Filtering: Anisotropic 16x (*)
* Added JBX Settings v1.9.12 – SMAA ON.ini
* Added JBX Settings v1.9.12 – SMAA OFF.ini
* Updated PDF installation guide for Reshade
* Updated PDF installation guide for SweetFX
* Updated ReShade.ini
JuanBonX (JBX Settings), CeeJay.dk (SweetFX), Crosire (Reshade and eFX)
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!