Skidsteers & Tools Pack v 1.0
About the mod:
The Pack Consist of:
- New Holland L218 HS Skidsteer: Price 30000 €
- New Holland C232 Skidsteer: Price 49000 €
- JCB 260/325T Skidsteer: Price 55000 €
- DFM RT 3000 Tree Saw: Price 8400 €
- DFM CFB 16 Tree Saw: Price 10000 €
- Paladin Bale Spear: Price 600 €
- Paladin Pallet Fork: Price 600 €
- Paladin Bale Handler: Price 1700 €
- Paladin Manure Fork: Price 2000 €
- Paladin Brush & Log Fork: Price 2000 €
- Paladin Stump Grinder: Price 2300 €
- Paladin High Dump Bucket: Price 3000 €
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!