Somewhere in Thuringia III Map v 1.0
About the mod:
– 4 farms + 1 ground with chicken fattening
– 2 farms of it with prepared BGP
– 231 purchasable areas
– 152 fields (0,7-32ha acreage)
– Purchase points for manure, slurry, seed, fertilizer and lime
– 6 Production (quarry, mineral fertilizer/seed, sawmill, carpentry, flour mill, bakery)
– 7 Sales outlets (all production sites + restaurant)
– Complete real signage for orientation
– Growth plan adapted to the area (no olives, cotton and sugar cane)
– Weather data of the region (averaged, German Weather Service)
– Adapted soil type map for Precision Farming DLC
– Full Maize Plus compatibility
– Modified light model installed in the map (FS22_Relight)
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!