Steyr 760 Plus v 1.3
About the mod:
* Brake lights corrected
* Convertible version (without hood, cab) configurable
* Fritzmair soft top configurable
* Lugstein cabin configurable
* Steyr ISO cab configurable
* Lighting adapted (ISO cabin with work ticket front + rear, indicator on A-pillar)
* Windscreen wiper animated in the rain (in all Verbecken, cabins)
* Sound a little overworked
DeutzAgroxta, STEYR Modding Team, forbidden-mods, Bremi456
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!