Swiss Future Farm Map v 1.1
About the mod:
- Replica of the Real Life Farm and Surroundings
- Real Life PDA Map
- Custom Lighting Engine xml
- New Water Shader
- Animated Objects
- Custom Soil Textures (Melfoy) Distance, Grass, Ground Textures
- Over 50 HD New Models
- 25 Fields with Missions: small, medium
- New Grass Texture
- 2 Sell Points and BGA
* Updated Farm to present look
* Added and tweaked Areas the Swiss Future Farm requested
* Added Animals: Pigs, Horses, Calves, Cows
* Lots of other Graphical and Gameplay tweaks
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!