Test Map v 22.214.171.124
About the mod:
* Added a Riding Trail around Edge of Map
* Added Dirt Roads and Field Access
* Added one of each kind of Tree to the Tree Test Area
* Replaced suspension Test Area Curbs with new Speed Bumps
* Added Potatos, Sugarbeets, Sugarcane and +50000 Capacity to the Farm Silo Storage
* Changed the look of the Animal Pens, Sawmill and BGA Areas
* Added some Decoration to Map and Buildings
* Added Seperation Curbs around Locations
* Replaced the Lime Station with Refill Stations for: Seeds, Fertilizer, Lime, Water, Liquid Fertilizer and Herbicide
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!