This is Ireland Map v 1.0
About the mod:
– Season Ready
– Multi Terrain Angle Ready
– All Animals are built into as placeables
– All Brand new Irish Farm models custom
– Custom lighting engine xml
– Animated Objects
– Custom Soil Textures (melfoy) distance, grass, ground textures
– Two Farms (Cows and Sheep) (Pigs and Chickens)
– 2 sell points, BGA, Sawmill, Forest, Dairy. Egg sell point etc.
– Over 30 Fields small/medium/large which are all to scale and correctly
– Custom transport missions and field missions.
– Supports Fpsdistance mod
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!