Threshing Flow Indicator v 18.104.22.168
About the mod:
This script enables the representation of the header workload in the thresher.
ATTENTION: Installation required. This is Not a script which only has to be in the mod folder.
* i3d now contains FruitTypeIcons (for dashBoard) in black, white, colored
* i3d now contains additional indicatorBar which fills up to top (other one to sides)
* IndicatorDevice has new LEDS (first one green, last 3 red)
* Rye and incarase_grass added
* Additional script adjustments for better recognition of fruits and support of other headers
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!