Towing Chain v 1.1
About the mod:
With this mod you can pull vehicles by towing chain.
- Attach the red end to the tractor with key Q
- Then attach the second end to the pulled vehicle with key X
- You can attach towing chain to itself (can be used for transport)
- You can take towing chain to hands and manual attach it outside the vehicle
- You can turn on pulled vehicle's throttle if necessary
- Attach / detach towing chain to vehicle - key_x
- Attach / detach towing chain to itself - key_x (when no vehicle is in range)
- Activate / deactivate manual attaching - key_y
- Turn on / off pulled vehicle's throttle - key_b
kenny456, Bullgore, Upsidedown, balogh2003
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!