Ursus C360 v 1.0
About the mod:
– Choosing the color of sheets
– Choice of wheels (weights, balloons, 4×4)
– Choice of cabins (3)
– Selection of the steering wheel
– Engine configuration (turbo, flat, round exhaust)
– Openable doors, glass and roof
– Animated steering system
– Movable pointer of the tachometer
– Movable manual gas lever
– Movable engine components
– Gearbox animations
– Movable gas, clutch and brake pedals
– Dynamic hoses
– Bended tires
– A movable front axle
– Getting dirty
– A moving cardan shaft
– Windshield wipers
– Movable silencer flap
– TUR console
Marcello1942, CatFan18, Agro Mazowsze Team, Pawlak5211, Frycu
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!