Vehicle Fruit Hud v 0.66 BETA
About the mod:
This Mod extends/modifies LS22’s own Vehicle Fruit Hud with the following Additional Information:
– Fill/Fruit Name + Text Color on/off, Capacity on/off
– Text Colors: Yellow, Red, Green, Dark Green, LS15, White, Black, Mangenta, Orange
Version 0.66 BETA:
* New Individual Box System / edit pro Line otimal Values + own separator (bestPrice *needs MultiOverlayV4 Mod*)
* Update new Gui Menue Version –> optional Player Frozen On/Off *Default On* (own GUI Menue Setting !NOT VF Setting!) (Global for all my Mods)
* Update new HL Script Version
* Fix capacity 567.xxxxx —> 567
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!