Vehicle Inspector v 1.45 BETA
About the mod:
The Vehicle Inspector should give you a quick overview of your vehicles. What do they / what they have loaded / which are active etc. etc.
Version 1.45 Beta:
* Fix Horse Error
* Fix otherSaFull Txt separator
* Fix Performenc
* Fix showHelpOn and showHelpOff true(Display frozen)
* Fix attachedLimit at Xml
* Fix Diverses
* New XML Structure (old xml save directory) New Values and Txt
* New all colorValues at Xml (optional)
* New ownVehicle (optional)
* New Horse Full Optionen (optional)
* New isHorsePlayer + Txt (optional)
* New isLeasing + Txt (optional)
* New showHelpOn/Off and inputEmpty (optional)
* New ownPosition Simple (optinal)
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!