Vehicle Inspector v 1.99 BETA
About the mod:
The Vehicle Inspector is designed to give You a quick overview of Your Vehicles. What are they doing / what do they have loaded / which ones are active, etc…
Version 1.99 BETA:
* Implements Vehicle Warning text (*needs Text Ticker On*) (*needs a Warning On*)
* Implements Text Ticker On/Off + vehicle sayings (only German) On/Off (Other Setting)
* Implements view FillLimit On/Off (by VehicleFruitHud)
* Update new Gui Menue Version – fix global load xml playerFrozen Off (GUI Menue)
* Update new HL Script Version
* Fix Helfer JobEnd Info On and view JobTypeText Off (fix not see Vehicle)
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!