Welker Farms Map v 1.0
About the mod:
Welker Farms is located in North Central Montana and has been in the family since the homestead of 1912.
– Two grain sale areas at Chs Grains and Flour Mill
– A lumber yard for sale of logs and wood chips
– Sales areas for hay, straw, wool & cotton
– Use local water source behind Chs Grains
– Several fenced areas for placeables
– Abandoned mine pit where you can sell stones
– Treasure Hunt
– Precision farming support with Montana soil map
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!