Wild Island Life Map v 1.0
About the mod:
– This Map is suitable for small to medium vehicles
– 10 Fields (small to medium)
– 23 purchasable Farmlands of about 30000 to 1.3 Million Euros
– 1 BGA (55000 Euro)
– 3 Water Points
– 1 Calcification Point
– Traders and pet Traders
– About 15000 Trees
– 9 Outlets (village shop, jungle shrine, bark / manure, woodchips, wood, harbor, mill, barn, wool, BGA)
– 1 Prefabricated Starthof
– Launch vehicles laid out on wood
– No Animals
– Pedestrians blocked, vehicles not
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!