X7LE Tools Pack v 1.1
About the mod:
The Pack consist of:
– LB Q7M frontloader
– LB BBL Big Bag Lifter
– LB BBL2 Big Bag Lifter
– LB bale fork
– LB pitch fork
– LB S1250 shovel
– LB pallet fork
– LB pallet fork long
– LB TracAngle 350
– LB QP1500
– LB W2000
– LB BT9 all purpose bale pusher
* The modDesc version has been increased
* Added description of Mod content
* A new Mod icon has been created and added
* A functional error with the long pallet fork has been fixed
* A texture correction has been performed
* Another translation (Spanish) has been added
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!